Piconjo Besitzen Sie DVD Piconjo Besitzen Sie DVD

Good Job!

I think asche zu asche really fit in this video, i loved "Wadolf", he was so funny ;P Keep making MOVIES :D

PALADIN episode 2 PALADIN episode 2

Kickass

Kickass, also explains the music, Rammstein :D

Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.2 Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.2

Hahahahahaha!

*wiping tears away from eyes* That was seriously funny! Better than the first one...I wonder where you get all these things from :p Can't wait for the third episode...."can somebody put out my fire?"....Classic...

Milkman Milkman

Umm....lol

You have a little twisted mind, and a little twisted world you call your own, don't you?

But that's in a *partly* good way :p

Tier Tier

cool

It was nice, but the video has actually nothing to do with the lyrics, which is probably the meaning :P
Rammstein is the best!!

poxpower responds:

just so you know, I did get the english lyrics. But I didn't give a shit about em', and I'm glad I did :) Its a music video that plays somewhat with the song and style of music ( Industrial.. hey what could be more industrial than this...) more than just what happens with the lyrics.

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

......wow......

That was the best animated flash i have ever seen!!!! That was seriously 100x better than some tv shows and anime movies.. SERIOUSLY! And you probably got the idea that it was good by the other revioews :p

Van Helthing: volume 1 Van Helthing: volume 1

hahahaha

I really like that "Pwnd or alive" poster, made me laugh, hard.... Seriously funny, this goes in my favourite pile! and as mentioned, i dont like sudden high noises either, an i especcially like dracula!

C&C: Soviet "Invasion" C&C: Soviet "Invasion"

Really nice!

It's been a time since i've seen something like this, and this is really cool! And dont stop woth the 3D stuff, that was really cool.. btw which program did u use?

Serenity - p1 Serenity - p1

gaaaah....

Seriously?? All in Flash? That was amazing!! Totally f***ing awsome!! This made my jaw drop! :D

Nazi Punks Fuck Off!!! Nazi Punks Fuck Off!!!

OMFG!!